Monday, August 30, 2010

Girls Weekend in Winthrop

I was scheduled to go out of town on Friday, about an hour after I learned of my poor Maude. I was set to stay in town to help out with arrangements but my family told me to go as there wasnt any reason to sit at home and sulk. So....Bridget, Heather, Angela and I went over to Winthrop for the weekend to have our girls weekend. We had a blast shopping, laughing, eating, lounging and hot tubbing! I was glad that I ended up going, it really helped take my mind off of things.


Our awesome resort right on the river, the River Run Inn


The river running right on the back of the property


Bridget and I having fun shopping!


Angela, Heather and I having fun in the room



Thanks for a great weekend girls, it really helped get my mind off things and I appreciated all of your loving support! :)

No comments: